We’re starting off our workshop programme with a special introductory offer of £25 per adult.
Alongside this we will also help you start painting your own simple artwork onto boards or canvases this using mixed media. We work in spray paint and will provide masks. By the end of this workshop you will have a learnt how to use a spray can, different techniques and have the key skills for painting a mural under your belt.
The class is held in an outdoor community garden space so wear comfortable shoes and clothes that you don’t mind getting paint on. Please wear sunscreen, bring a bottle of water and wear a hat as it can be very sunny. There is an on site Roving Cafe London that takes cash for coffee, tea, cake and tasty lunch.
This is a very special opportunity to learn the raw skills for painting at the site of the annual Meeting of Styles festival in this creative heart of London’s East end.
- You will learn how to use a spray can properly, how to get different finishes using different nozzles and hand held techniques.
- Learn the key skills for painting a collaborative mural from start to finish.
- Learn unique tips from master spray painter Jim Vision.
- Take away your own piece of art using mixed media and up-cycled materials.
- All materials provided and if you’d like to purchase any extra these are available very economically.
- A fun experience in a unique, alternative space.
- An enjoyable, fun and relaxed way to learn new skills or build on your own talents.